While COVID-19 remains in our community, Azima Somatic Therapies will operate with these changes to standard policies and procedures to support therapist and client safety. These policies are subject to updates and changes based on CDC guidance, Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Health Departments, Federal, State and local business mandates, and best practice guidance within the Massage Therapy and Bodywork profession.
- As of April 1, 2021 the standard cancellation policy will resume.
- The office is a low-traffic, shared space. Everyone is asked to wear a mask upon arrival and while you are in the shared common areas. Clients who are fully vaccinated have the option to remove their mask in the treatment room. You are considered fully vaccinated when you are two weeks past the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or two weeks past the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Unvaccinated clients must continue to wear masks at all times while in the office and treatment room.
- HEPA air purifiers are used throughout the office to help ensure air flow and quality, and at least one hour is added in between client sessions to allow for thorough cleaning of the treatment room and all common areas.
- All clients must have a completed, up-to-date confidential health intake form on file. Please review and update your intake form as necessary prior to EVERY appointments. If you have any issues with this, please call 484-764-5056 to have a HIPPA Compliant link to your intake form emailed to you.
- Pre-payment credit card option is available when booking. No-contact credit card payments, cash, can also be accepted at time of service. Checks are made payable to AZIMA MASSAGE.
- No need to arrive early. On-time arrival at your designated appointment time is preferred. Please check your confirmation email for the code to enter the building.
- If you have a fever, symptoms of illness, or answer "YES" to any of the following questions, we will reschedule your massage session to a later date:
- Have you experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Has a health professional has asked me to self-isolate?
- Have you been in close contact with someone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days?
- Have you cared for or been in close proximity with someone who is currently positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and are still waiting for the result?
- Please wear a face mask to the office and while in the shared areas of the office space. Touch-less soap dispensers and hand sanitizing dispensers are available throughout the office.
- Fresh drinking water is available at the office, however Clients are encouraged to bring a personal water container.
- If you develop symptoms of illness or test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of your appointment, please call me immediately at 484-764-5056.